BA (Hons) Business Management – awarded by Buckinghamshire New University, UK
Bachelor of Business in Management (top-up) at Murdoch University, Perth, Australia
This is a two stage BBus (Bachelor of Business) in Management degree where you must first complete the London Examinations Board Level 4 Extended Diploma and Level 5 Higher Diploma in Business Administration
Management used to be about organising, directing and controlling – but the world has changed. Today’s managers are facing new challenges, often with teams working across a range of locations and a constantly changing set of challenges to handle
You’ll learn how to identify opportunities, assess challenges and find the best solutions to real-world management issues. You’ll work with real organisations on real projects to develop the skills and knowledge you need to become a successful manager
Reasons to study Management
- Work with real organisations on real projects, and complete internships through our work integrated learning program. Some of our students have interned with local governments, Myer and RAC Arena.
- Gain the kind of management, negotiation and problem-solving skills that will help you in any career path you choose, in a rapidly-changing world.
- Future job growth for management and business, HR and marketing professionals high. By 2022 there will be 147,000 new jobs. (Source: Dept of Small Business and Jobs Employment Projections Report 2018)
- Explore careers anywhere in the world, as Bachelor of Business is a globally-recognised degree.
- Murdoch’s rated 5 stars for learner engagement and student support for Business and Management courses so you know you’ll be supported through your studies. (Source: The Good Universities Guide 2019)
Your future career
There’s a growing demand for management across practically every industry – so when you graduate, your skills will be in high demand. Careers could include:
- Team Leader or Office Supervisor
- Management Analyst
- Operations Manager
- Business Executive or Owner
You could work in a range of roles around the world, including as a banker, marketing specialist, teacher or business analyst. You could launch your own business or work in global corporations, not-for-profit sectors, the arts, academia or government agencies