Get your OCI Card.
OCI Help & Assistance – Guaranteed Work
Get your OCI Card with our OCI help service. We take care of the entire process of obtaining your OCI visa for you with a guaranteed service. We complete all the OCI application forms for:
- New Fresh OCI application
- Transfer OCI to new Passport
- OCI change your Name, Address or Profession
You can be assured that the our staff can take care of the entire process of getting your OCI for you.
Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) Card
OCI Card is a multiple entry life-long visa which enables the holder to have unlimited travel and stay in India.
OCI is an online process. Applicant needs to fill up OCI Application Form Online. After filling up the online OCI application, applicant has to take out the print of the application and submit TWO SETS of application form with prescribed documents and fees to the designated Centre. The time taken for issue of OCI Card is minimum 4-6 weeks, delay beyond the specific time frame cannot be ruled out owing to certain technical reasons. All applicants are advised to book their travel plan only after obtaining the OCI. We will not be responsible for any loss for any bookings made in anticipation of obtaining an OCI. OCI Miscellaneous services take 7-10 working days
- Multiple entries, with multi-purpose life-long Visa being offered to visit India.
- Exception from having to report to Police authorities for any length of stay in India.
- Equality with NRIs in all spheres of financial, economic and educational fields barring the purchase of agricultural or plantation properties
- Re-issuance of OCI is mandatory every time passport is renewed up to the age of 20 years, and again after attaining the age of 50 years in view of frequent biological change in facial features in these age group.
OCI Cards will be delivered by Post/Courier only once approved and ready. Applicants are required to provide one Self – addressed Special Delivery envelope (Silver Royal Mail Envelope) to return the Passport with OCI Card OR you can use the courier service offered at the centre.
One envelope per application are required to return the original documents and processed OCI Card. For availing the secured courier service from the centre kindly seek information from the advisor at the application centre. Applicant can check the status of their application Online Only.
Applicants are required to check the status online and when status shows OCI received in London/Birmingham/Edinburgh on a particular date, the following documents must be submitted to the India Visa and Consular Services Application Centre, where original application was submitted for OCI.
- Acknowledgement receipt of the application.
- Printout of on-line status report.
- British/Foreign Passport in original.
- PIO Card holders should send the Original PIO Card for Cancellation.
- For re-issue of OCI Card to link with new passport: Please send old passport and OCI Card for cancellation and New British/Foreign Passport in order to issue a new OCI Card endorsed with valid Foreign/British passport number.